Mallorca Summer Yoga Retreat 2023
Yoga Retreat Mallorca
Yoga Studio Santosha Berlin’s retreat is suitable for all yoga practitioners regardless of skill level who are interested in improving the health of their mind and body. You can deepen your knowledge of yoga and learn about nutritious Japanese food. The retreat is designed to apply what you experience in your everyday life.
Calm and rejuvenate your body and mind. In your free time, you can enjoy exploring the natural surroundings or simply rest in the peaceful quiet space.
Choose from 2 options
6 nights and 7 days
Sunday 3rd – Saturday 9th September 2023
3 nights and 4 days
Sunday 3rd – Wednesday 6th September 2023
Wednesday 6th – Saturday 9th September 2023
Retreat Center Tramuntana Flow Mallorca
Tramuntana Flow is a retreat centre that brings together the best yoga facilities and beautiful accommodations with spectacular views. Located in the beautiful village of Sa Cabaneta in Mallorca, only 15 minutes from Palma de Mallorca
How to get there
Tramuntana Flow in Sa Cabaneta is just 15-20 min away from Palma de Mallorca Airport, which has direct and affordable flight options from most European main cities.
You can take a taxi to the retreat center from the airport which is 15-20 minutes away or rent a car with a friend to be able to explore the island.
The dining room and the living room offer plenty of space to have the meals together, either in a big communal dining table inside the house or outside on the terrace. Electronic devices are most often a source of distraction; therefore, Tramuntana Flow provides free Wi-Fi only in these social areas.
The gardens offer a wonderful space to relax and read under the shade of palm trees and in the summer. Guests are welcome to use the large rectangular swimming pool (11 m x 5 m). There are sunbeds around the pool with additional seating under a wooden canopy with picnic tables. The property also offers several meditation areas with orange trees and orchards.
Mika & Daisuke
Mika has been teaching since 2007. She aims to share how to be mindful of one’s own inner stillness, how to observe one’s own body-mind state, and how to deal with continual challenges, growth and transformation.
Daisuke has been working as a Chef since 2010. He aims to make people happy through Food experiences. Making food is a never ending training, like yoga. To share the experience, he keeps training. He specializes in Japanese cuisine.
Mika will provide 2 Daily Yoga sessions at beautiful Yoga Shala or outside. Her yoga sessions are based on various styles of yoga: Hatha, Vinyasa, Yin and Restorative yoga including Therapeutic Yoga and Ayurveda.
We wake-up with meditation, pranayama and yoga classes and go to bed with relaxing Restorative, Yin Yoga and meditation.
The yoga room is equipped with all necessary props: mats, blocks, straps, blankets and bolsters. The 80 m² spacious yoga room is flooded with natural light and the 3 big window-doors offer magnificent views of the valley and mountains. The sound of birds and nature are the background music in Savasana. The 300m² open-air yoga terrace has astonishing views of the mountains and valley. It is the perfect space to practice in the fresh air.
Daisuke will provide healthy and nutritious Vegetarian meals. He will use local and seasonal ingredients as much as possible.
You can order an extra lunch or dinner for 10€/meal when you don’t feel like going outside (advance booking is required).
Also, he will provide a cooking course. It will be a fundamental Japanese cuisine course, such as how to cook rice, how to make Miso soup, and how to use vegetables. You can use this experience immediately in your everyday life.
Early Bird Prices until 31st May 2023
6 nights 7 days
€999 – Sharing double occupancy
(From June 1st : €1150)
€1349 – Own room single person occupancy
(From June 1st : €1500)
3 nights 4 days
€599 – Sharing double occupancy
(From June 1st : €750)
€799 – Own room single person occupancy
(From June 1st : €950)
The main house has 4 bedrooms. On the lower floor, two double rooms share a bathroom. On the upper floor two doubles share a bathroom. All doubles have twin beds. All linen, pillows and towels are provided.
- 2 daily Yoga classes
- 6 nights 7 days
- Breakfast: every day & Dinner: 2 days
- 3 nights 4 days
- Breakfast: every day & Dinner: 1 day
- Cooking courses
- Free Wifi in social areas
- Yoga Mats and all Yoga props at yoga room
- Exclusive use for our group of fresh salt water pool
- Use of the gardens
- Use of communal areas, lounge, sunbeds.
- 1 big and 1 small towel per guest
- 1 pool towel
What’s not included?
- Transfers (15min taxi from airport approx. 25 euros)
- Transport outside activities
Please note the following cancellation policy:
- Deposit (non-refundable)
- If the participant cancels before the 1st of June 2023 (date exclusive), the full participation fee will be refunded except the deposit of Cancellations before 1st July 2023 (date exclusive) will be refunded 50%, 15th July 2023 (date exclusive) will be refunded 25% , on or after 15 July 2023 will not be refunded.
- In the unlikely event that the retreat must be cancelled, we will also refund the full amount paid excluding bank transfer fees.
- We cannot offer any exceptions for any reason (weather, injury/illness, or personal emergencies). We do not offer refunds or credit for a guest who fails to attend, arrives late, or leaves early.
- Your personal expenses, such as flight tickets or any other costs that haven’t been paid directly to us, won’t be refunded.
- We recommend taking out travel cancellation insurance.
- The program may be changed or cancelled due to the participant’s physical condition, our decision or other reasons. We reserve the right to cancel or change the program at any time.